Keyword Keg


Keyword Keg Review

Keywords, most popular and interesting words. I have a one blog, always write unique articles. But my article not "Rank in Google" why? I tired ): Every day just 10 to 15 page views. What's wrong? I research 1 year. I learn how to find best "Keywords" and how to write SEO friendly article. Now my day page view 100k . I surprised! How to is possible?
Don't worry friends today I share my parsonal experience with you.

• How to Find Best Keywords
• How to Write SEO Friendly Article


This 2 Steps to You Convert Beginners to Expert. So, let's go:

1. How to Find Best Keywords


You look my title "Keywords Keg" Review, Right. Now I tell you about "Keywords Keg" This is my most most favourite "Keywords" analyst platform.
"Keywords Keg" provides best "Keywords" Solution .



High Volume Keywords, Low Competition, High CPC and Most Popular things is Keywords Keg show you which "Keywords" is hard for SEO.

Look the Image below:


But "Keywords Keg" provides free and paid service. You use free service? Don't need paid service. Because, you daily search 20 "Keywords" free. And I know daily 20 "Keywords" enough for medium blogger like me. Your need most "Keywords" daily get paid service of monthly subscription.
But I recommend you first try free and next you feel better ok buy premium service.

How to Write SEO Friendly Article


It's very important things for your blog. Not forget very important things, OK.
I share my parsonal experience

You visit this page on "Google Search". What search you? I know! You search like
"Keywords Keg"Review "Keywords Keg" "Best Keywords" this type right.
And Google show my page because my page "Keywords" this type.

Look I write this article "Keywords Keg Review"

I write my article and most use "Keywords" words and mark this like( "Keywords" )
Right. This very important now Google know this word very important this article.
I use this mark ("") you use another mark don't worry like (bolt)(underline)(colour) etc.
And use search description and edit parmalink link keywords-keg-review sort parmalink.

Ok friends time to go your need more information like Keywords Keg and Keywords etc.
Comments please and email:
info.enonco@gmail.com

Note: Friends Your Need Video Tutorial Comment . I try to Make Video for You.
Good Luck,Bye
Previous
Next Post »